Facebook Stars: The New Way to Earn Money on Facebook.

0 30

Facebook has recently launched a new feature called “Facebook Stars”, which allows users to show their appreciation for their favorite content creators by sending them virtual gifts, called stars. In return, content creators can earn money from their fans.

Facebook Stars is a new way to earn money on Facebook, and it’s quickly gaining popularity among content creators and influencers. In this article, we’ll discuss what Facebook Stars are and how you can earn money from them.

What are Facebook Stars?

Facebook Stars are virtual gifts that fans can send to their favorite content creators. Each star is worth 1 cent, and content creators can earn money based on the number of stars they receive. Fans can purchase stars using their Facebook account, and they can send them to any content creator who has enabled the feature.

When a fan sends a star, it appears in the comments section of the content creator’s post, along with the fan’s name and profile picture. The content creator can then convert the stars into money, and the funds are deposited into their bank account.

How to Enable Facebook Stars?

To enable Facebook Stars, content creators must first meet certain eligibility criteria. They must have a Facebook page, and their page must have at least 100,000 followers. They must also have reached 14,000 watch hours in the last 60 days and have at least 50,000 post engagements in the last 60 days.

Once these criteria are met, content creators can apply for Facebook Stars by going to their page settings and selecting “Monetization”. From there, they can enable Facebook Stars and start receiving gifts from their fans.

Facebook Stars:
Facebook Stars:

How to Earn Money with Facebook Stars?

To earn money with Facebook Stars, content creators must first receive gifts from their fans. The more gifts they receive, the more money they can earn. Facebook takes a 30% cut of the revenue earned from Facebook Stars, and the remaining 70% is deposited into the content creator’s bank account.

Content creators can also earn bonuses based on their performance. If they receive a certain number of stars in a month, they can earn a bonus payout from Facebook.

Tips for Earning More Facebook Stars

To earn more Facebook Stars, content creators must engage with their fans and create content that resonates with their audience. Here are some tips for earning more Facebook Stars:

Create high-quality content: The better the content, the more likely fans are to send stars.

Engage with your fans: Respond to comments and messages, and create a community around your content.

Promote your Facebook page: Share your page on other social media platforms, and encourage your fans to share your content with their friends.

Host live videos: Live videos tend to receive more engagement than pre-recorded videos, and they’re a great way to interact with your fans in real-time.

Show appreciation for your fans: Thank your fans for their support, and let them know how much their stars mean to you.


Facebook Stars is a new way for content creators to earn money on Facebook, and it’s quickly becoming a popular feature among influencers and creators. By creating high-quality content, engaging with their fans, and promoting their Facebook page, content creators can earn more stars and increase their revenue. If you’re a content creator on Facebook, consider enabling Facebook Stars and start earning money from your fans today.